By clicking on any Links to videos while surfing on HentaiMV.net you watch content hosted on third parties and HentaiMV.net can’t take the responsibility for any content hosted on other sites.
All HentaiMV does is link or embed content that was uploaded to third-party video hosting providers.
We DO NOT host any video or music files on HentaiMV.net.
We DO provide and host thumbnail images for the sake of context to the links & embed content.
Individual pages with links to embedded content will only be removed if one has gone through the proper channels with the third-party hosting provider(s) and they agree to have the content removed.
Image/thumbnail files hosted on HentaiMV.net will be taken down given that you meet these requirements in your request:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
By email: hentaimvnet [at] gmail [dot] com